Situated in the heart of the Northern Capital, this elegant and hospitable hotel offers 37 cozy rooms and apartments these are 7 comfortable flats to different tastes. Compliance of price and quality, Highly skilled staff and Individual approach to every guest are our fundamental advantageous!
The hotel occupies 5 floors of the antique building built in 1898 by the architect P. Siuzor. Exquisite combination of antiquity and modern comfort attract our guest.
The hotel was opened in autumn of 2008 on the main street of Saint-Petersburg – Nevskiy prospect, close to Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskogo tube station, congress-center Moscow, famous Alexandro-Nevskaia Lavra and other historical sights of Saint-Petersburg.